Copyright & Trademark Infringement
Secure. Protect. Monetize.
The Fast Law Firm can provide you with legal help, legal advice and legal counsel for your matters involving intellectual property, including copyrights and trademarks, whether or not they involve litigation.
From assisting clients with the registration of their work with the appropriate state or Federal governmental entity, to defending and enforcing their intellectual property rights in court, The Fast Law Firm can handle almost any matter involving securing and enforcing Copyright or Trademark rights.
The Fast Law Firm also assists clients in the management and monetization of those rights by negotiating and preparing licensing agreements and transfers.
Because of its experience dealing with Intellectual Property issues in real business settings, the Firm can also help clients figure out how to accomplish their goals while strategically avoiding infringing on the rights of others.
Whether you need a litigator or just legal help or legal advice, call now and let an attorney at The Fast Law Firm help you!
The Fast Law Firm assists clients with the following intellectual property matters:
- Website copyright and intellectual property matters including domain name disputes
Software copyright and intellectual property matters
- Copyright Registrations to determine ownership and secure copyright protection
- Copyright Assignments and Licensing (licensing to others and obtaining clearances for copyrighted materials and work)
- Copyright Infringement and Enforcement through litigation in both state and federal courts.
- …and most other Copyright-related matters.
- Trademark, Service Mark, Trade Dress and Trade Name registration
- Trademark Assignment and Licensing
- Trademark Infringement and Enforcement through litigation in both state and federal courts.
- …and most other Trademark-related matters.
- Trade Secret and other confidential information protection through the development and implementation of business policies and contracts
- Enforcement of Trade Secret protections through litigation
- …and most other Trade Secret matters
Other Intellectual Property Matters
- Technology / Internet Law, including Website and Domain Issues
- E-commerce Matters
- “Work-for-Hire” and Intellectual Property / Work Product matters
- …and most other Intellectual Property matters.
Preparation and Negotiation of the following Documents & Agreements:
- Intellectual Property Agreements
- Intellectual Property Assignments
- Licensing Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Copyright Registration forms
- Copyright Assignment and Licensing Agreements
- Trademark Registration forms
- Trademark Assignment and Licensing Agreements
- “Work-for-Hire” Contracts and Agreements
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Website Privacy Policies
- Trade Secret corporate policies and related documents
- …and most other Intellectual Property-related documents and agreements.
Trademark Services: Protect Your Brand
Your brand is the most important part of your business. It is how your customers identify your product. Your brand becomes infused with the attributes and personality that your customers associate with your business. This is why it is absolutely vital to protect your brand from being hijacked by competitors or tarnished by unauthorized use.
The Fast Law Firm strongly encourages its clients to register their trademarks early in the development of their business – well before they begin marketing or building relationships. There is nothing worse than pouring resources into developing goodwill, only to discover that you just unwittingly enhanced the brand of a competitor.
No matter how thoroughly you research, there is always the risk that someone was using your brand before you were, and already owns the trademark rights. Registering the elements of your brand as trademarks gives your business certainty – it is now your brand.
When litigation arises over unregistered trademarks, businesses often incur significant legal fees just to prove ownership of their own brand. Even worse, they have to pay these fees every time there is a new dispute over their unregistered mark.
Registering the elements of your brand as trademarks eliminates these costs entirely, because courts give the holders of registered trademarks a presumption of ownership.
It is never too late to seek protection for your brand through trademark registration.
The Fast Law Firm provides you a free initial consultation, with no obligations. The Fast Law Firm is here to help you understand the law, so that you can decide how best to protect your brand.